skip to main | skip to sidebar

Back to Africa

It's been 5 years since I finished my Peace Corps stint in Guinea and now the opportunity has finally arisen to return to Africa. The first time around, I was living in a remote village in a francophone, predominately Muslim country; this time around I'll be staying at a hotel with free wireless in predominately Christian, anglophone Zambia, where 2 people sharing a seat on a plane is unheard of. I mean, really, how different could the experiences be?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Spirit of the Land - photos of Zambia's landscape

"Spirit of the Land: The w_i_d_e view of Zambia's stunning wild landscape" is a collection of photographs by Stephen Robinson of the Zambian landscape. Check out the photos -- they are breathtakingly beautiful.
Posted by nmm at 1:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Source: World Vision

Links

  • About Kenya
  • About Zambia
  • BBC News - Africa
  • Friends of Guinea (blog)
  • Friends of Guinea (website)
  • Life as a Book
  • Partnership to Cut Hunger & Poverty in Africa

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (4)
      • An old friend comes to Lusaka
      • Spirit of the Land - photos of Zambia's landscape
      • A new place to stay and an afternoon at the market
      • At last...a post!